Aggressive Tempe Lawyers Take on Insurance Claims Fraud
Determined Arizona attorneys help carriers recover wrongfully obtained funds
Claims fraud presents a serious challenge to various types of insurance carriers. Whether your company offers property and casualty insurance, health coverage, liability policies or any other type of insurance, defeating false claimants is essential. At The House Law Firm, P.C. in Tempe, our accomplished attorneys help carriers root out individuals and companies who use deception to obtain unwarranted benefits. We have a thorough understanding of Arizona laws and can develop a detailed strategy to help resolve your particular problem.
Tenacious firm litigates against all types of deceptive claimants
As trusted Arizona advocates for insurance companies, we provide the legal and practical counsel companies need to make wise decisions about fraudulent claim cases. Our firm represents clients in a full range of these matters, arising from policies such as:
- Auto insurance. If you suspect that a vehicle theft or accident claim is not authentic, our firm can investigate the situation to determine if the policyholder or body shop is attempting to cheat your company.
- Property and casualty claims. Claims for suspicious fires and other incidents are frequently submitted to carriers, driving up their costs and the premiums for honest insureds. We use our resources to disprove false statements and overcome bad-faith allegations.
- Medical coverage. The complex nature of health insurance entices many dishonest individuals and medical providers to take advantage of the system. Our knowledgeable litigators can spot problems that other attorneys miss.
- Life insurance. Faking a death or offering misleading information about a person’s condition can lead to heavy exposure. In these high-value situations, we offer clients comprehensive support during the review stage and at trial, if necessary.
- General liability policies. Alleged falls and other incidents that trigger claims against commercial policyholders require detailed research and analysis. Our attorneys have the resources to unearth the truth.
No matter what your particular case entails, our firm will deliver effective counsel in a professional manner.
Contact a hardworking Arizona attorney to help hold fraudulent insurance claimants accountable
For information on litigating against an individual or business who is submitting fraudulent claims to your insurance company, call The House Law Firm, P.C. at 480-756-1500 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Tempe, Tempe office.